- Please bring/purchase your own Bible with the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) for the worship service.
- The MEUC Communal Journal: Scripture Readers are writing in the Communal Journal throughout this year of 2019.
- We have the MEUC Attendance sheet in the narthex.
- Caitlin will play VU 431 “Sing Amen” instead of Three-fold Amen. Congregation members do not sing the song but pray silently.
- Next Friday Gathering is with Chris’ group in July: TBA
- Summer Church Events
- Summer Bible Camp for Youth (July 26-28): Joseph Kim
- Summer Camp for Young Adults (July 26-28): Rev. Lee
- Church Picnic & Outdoor Service (July 28): Carmen Harris
Location: Sibbald Point Provincial Park (1hr distance)
If you can offer* or need a ride, please sign up on the sheet prepared and come to church by 10:30 a.m. We expect to come back to church around 4:30 p.m. The picnic includes Sunday worship service, BBQ lunch and leisure time. Invite your family and neighbors!
Picnic Checklist: carpooling, outdoor chairs, BBQ sets, etc.
Fee: $5 for lunch.
* If you offer a ride, your fees (gas + depreciation + park entrance fee) will be covered.
- Worship committee members, Property Committee members, Joseph Kim and Rev. Lee will be a combined committee for Summer Church Events (SCE). SCE committee members will briefly meet at the sanctuary right after the worship service.
- Choir Practice: Caitlin Holland
- PRESIDERS AND READERS